Danaher Corporation Account Manager in Hoorn, Netherlands
In our line of work, life isn’t a given - it’s the ultimate goal. When life takes an unexpected turn, our technology and solutions enable caregivers to make informed diagnostic decisions to improve patient care. This is our shared purpose at Radiometer and what unites all +4000 of us - no matter our roles or where in the world we’re located. Creating impactful innovations like ours, doesn’t happen overnight - it requires uncompromising persistency, passion, and a desire to make a difference. Here, you can learn, grow, and chart an uncommonly diverse career.
Radiometer is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
The Account Manager for Radiometer is responsible for the sales of all Radiometer Benelux products and services within the north of the Netherlands and proactively builds a relationship with all (potential) customers.
This position is part of Radiometer BeNeLux. At Radiometer, our vision is to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast, and easy patient diagnoses.
You will be a part of the salesteam and report to the Sales Manager. If you thrive in an exciting role and want to work for a world-class acute care diagnostic solutions provider—read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
· Sells, presents and promotes all products and services as a total solution to existing and prospective customers according to RBNL strategies
· Visits customers regularly and intensively maintains all (potential) customers
· Uses Value selling in sales activities and has a hunter approach to win competitive business
The essential requirements of the job include:
· Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
· You have a sales mentality, and you are persuasive
· Ability to listen, create and deliver solutions tailored to customers’ needs
· Motivated to achieve goals and eager to learn and develop yourself
· Dutch & English fluency required
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
· Similar role with another medical device company
· Worked at a clinical chemistry laboratory inside a hospital
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.