Danaher Corporation Technical Inside Sales Engineer - MTO Capital Equipment in Houston, Texas
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps. Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels. Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world. To learn more about Pall, please visithttps://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
Technical Inside Sales Engineer - MTO Capital Equipment
Propose filtration and separation solutions to meet Customer’s requirements, and support outside sales organization to identify and define customer requirements. Provides completed sales proposals, assists with order entry and customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for review and interpretation of customer’s technical specifications, and discussion/development of those documents with the customer.
* Performs appropriate calculations to develop a process design that will meet customer requirements. Selects equipment that can support the process design
* Develops a project execution plan, schedule, material and labor cost estimates.
* Develops the process description, scope description, technical exceptions and clarifications to bid documents, and technical drawing package for formal proposal to the customer.
* Travels for a variety of reasons in support of sales; tour customer’s facility, review customer’s designs, explain the proposed process and equipment when proposals are being evaluated, and review the project in detail with the multidisciplinary design team once an order is entered. * Ensures clean project handoff to operations and provides technical support / context during project execution.
* Provides technical support / context to service team during system installation.
* Assists with equipment warranty claims.
* Stays abreast of technology in key applications areas.
* May assist with pilot test plans and demonstrations. Provides technical support for in-house and field testing. * Travel - 10% domestic
Basic Qualifications: • Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering • 8 years’ experience in filtration • Technical inside sales • Experience with ASME Pressure Vessel Code
Preferred Qualifications: • BS Mechanical Engineering • 2 years’ experience in filtration, • Technical inside sales • Experience with ASME Pressure Vessel Code
Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-TX-Houston
Req ID: IND000711