Danaher Corporation Digital Marketing Specialist in Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Since its formation in 1987 Linx has earned a reputation for its thoughtfully designed and well-engineered products. The company has continued to invest around 6% of turnover annually in research and development, making it one of the UK’s top research spenders in relation to its turnover. Investment in R&D has delivered new continuous ink jet (CIJ) printers, laser coders, thermal transfer overprinters, and case coders, supported by a comprehensive range of ancillary products. Linx sells to a geographically diverse market, with over 80% of sales outside the UK. With a growing worldwide market share and a significant position in all major CIJ markets, Linx is one of the CIJ industry’s leading players. Linx is renowned for reliable, easy-to-use products which have a low total cost of ownership, as well as for its strong customer service ethos.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our global marketing organisation, to build the Linx digital presence and drive increased inbound leads for the business.
The role requires a dynamic and hands-on approach to digital marketing, with a key focus on managing & driving the digital performance in both our direct and indirect markets globally. Key deliverables include building & delivering a global digital marketing plan, set up and implementation of PPC/SEO campaigns & marketing automation for the UK & key global regions, and the implementation of best practice digital marketing in Linx’s direct & distribution partner’s marketing teams.
A critical responsibility of this function is to work with agencies, direct businesses and our global distribution partners, to enhance the digital strategy, developing training content and joint campaigns to support the growth of our business.
Within this role, you will have key responsibilities for:· Developing & delivering the global strategy to improve & expand Linx’s digital presence and digital lead generation · Design & deliver integrated digital campaigns both directly and in partnership with distributors to drive leads · Monitor digital & lead performance and metrics · Manage SEO & PPC globally · Build meaningful reports and web analytics · Manage Linx global websites & landing pages to ensure a highly engaging customer experience · Manage the company’s presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc. and the company blog · Support channel partners to improve their digital marketing effectiveness · Designing & developing both face-to-face and online digital training courses, tools & methods to support direct businesses and global distribution partners.
· - Digital marketing experience in B2B organisation.
· - Educated to relevant degree level or equivalent
· - Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge ofDigital Marketing
· - Proven track record of growing leads and sales through online marketing
· - Experience with search engine marketing: including developing and running pay-per-click campaigns as well as conducting organic search engine optimisation
· - Experience managing e-mail marketing campaigns including development of email and tracking and analysis of results
· - Experience managing website including open source CMS
· - Ability to develop training content & best practice techniques for peers & partners
· - Ability to run web analysis and build meaningful reports
· - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· - Experience of working within a process driven & results oriented environment
· - Experience in using Salesforce CRM & Pardot (or other) Marketing automation preferable
· - Experience in other global PPC systems (other than Adwords)
· - Account management experience
Given the global audience and the work with agencies, the role necessitates some international and UK travel (10%)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Cambridgeshire-Huntingdon
Req ID: LIN000508