Danaher Corporation Supplier Quality Mould Lead in Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Our Quality Team is looking forward to welcome a
Supplier Quality Mould Lead
Position Objective: This is a great opportunity to work for a large, dynamic and fast paced global organisation. You will develop Pall Ilfracombe suppliers in line with the Danaher Reliability System to ensure product of the correct quality and capability is received and the management of the Pall Ilfracombe owned mould tool portfolio.
• To manage raw material quality issues.
• Track supplier DPPM and share with site management team as part of daily management.
• CapEx plan for mould tool management.
• Create, track and share supplier action plans to reduce DPPM.
• To track, monitor and manage the mould tool portfolio in conjunction with the global moulding team to ensure tool capability is maintained.
• Visit suppliers for auditing and development purposes.
• Ensure that the Incoming Goods Inspection system meets industry requirements.
• Be responsible for day to day management of supplier quality and moulding team.
• Be responsible for resolution of raw material quality problems and approval within corporate non-conformance system in partnership with Product Engineering and Quality Assurance Teams.
• Write detailed validation protocols for AT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ as and when required.
• Solve related problems using Danaher and 6 sigma tools, PSP, DRS, trend analysis, Design of Experiments, FMEA , process risk assessments etc.
• Control and retention of all Equipment Design, Purchasing Specifications, and Validation Documents.
• Provide technical support for site in relation to customer issues and non-conformance in addition to the Product Engineering Team.
• To support other Engineering/Quality functions during absence from the site.
• To enhance existing production and process methods.
• Appraisal/mentoring of team members.
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge & Key Skills:
• Ability to manage external vendors and develop them in a mutually win-win approach ensuring both the long term success for Pall and the Vendor
• Knowledge of plastic injection moulding and mould tool design
• Knowledge of validation procedures and techniques e.g. Process and product FMEA, Ishikawa diagrams, Pareto analysis, parts and process capability studies.
• Able to write and action Acceptance Tests, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ documents as required.
• Competent in IT practices and experience of common Microsoft applications.
• Ability to work as a team leader towards completion of a portfolio of new process projects and technical issue resolution.
• Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Able to work under pressure to fixed deadlines and fixed project budgets.
• A recognised Engineering Certificate/Degree or equivalent and/or extensive demonstrated experience in related industries
• Any formal training and qualification in ISO 9001 auditing, Six Sigma, mould flow analysis and supplier management techniques would be an advantage.
Essential Previous Experience:
• Supplier Quality Management or experience in internal quality management
• Plastic injection moulding and mould tool development/validation
• Engineering team management; including project allocation, PDP and mentoring
Interested? Join the PALL Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Devon-Ilfracombe
Req ID: LIF003866