Danaher Corporation Advanced Technician Engineering in Indianapolis, Indiana
Are you an experienced engineering technician that can support multiple projects in parallel? If so, this is a perfect role for you! As an Advanced Engineering Technician within Indianapolis R&D, you will provide technical and documentation support to projects within the Biotech Workflow Solutions and Centrifuge and Cell Health business units.
The ideal candidate will:
· Provide test engineering support as required, including protocol review, execution, results documentation.
· Provide Documentation Support for releasing new, and updating existing, Part Numbers, BOM’s, Work Instructions, Labels, and IFU’s.
· Introducing new suppliers to the Global Approved Supplier List via requesting NDA’s, compiling quote information, filling out and routing Tollgates.
· Assist in First Article process.
· Generating Oracle iProcurement requisitions when requested.
· Assisting with material handling, prototyping, and Design Transfer.
· 5+ years of relevant Engineering Technician experience.
· Associates degree in STEM field.
· Biotechnology and medical device industry.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.