Danaher Corporation Field Service Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Field Service organization ensures that critical equipment in hospitals, doctor's offices, reference laboratories, and research institutes across the country are serviced and maintained in an efficient manner. As a Field Service Coordinator you support the Service Organization and Beckman Coulter Customers.
Must have the ability to work a set 9 hour shift anytime between 6am – 8pm.
This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers in order to update them of their critical job status within specific timeframes.
- Schedule preventative maintenance, installations, and emergency calls while prioritizing the work as appropriate in any given day.
- Responsible for ordering parts and expediting orders required for the field service engineers and applications specialists.
- Use Oracle to retrieve customer and other installed base information, inventory availability, part order status, all work order updates, and to make changes as required.
- Collaborate with the field service teams to drive revenue growth by verifying and collecting purchase orders as well as identifying revenue generating opportunities.
- Check with credit department concerning credit status of customer and defined payment method (pre-payment or on account) where customers are liable for payment of support.
- Assist with the closure of service jobs as needed in order to invoice customers timely.
- Identify opportunities for combining open work to maximize efficiency of field service engineers based on specific criteria.
- Adhere to compliance requirements at all times
- Display team leadership with the ability to create and drive effective team working.
- Highly effective and demonstrated Time Management and Personal Organization.
- Familiarity with standard Computer Administrative Tools (Windows, MS Office).
- Knowledge of Oracle is preferable although not required.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing team environment.
- Excellent communication skills to include proven professional, conflict management, and persuasion skills.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail while multi-tasking to achieve quality on-time completions of tasks.
- A “Do It Now” mindset coupled with a strong sense of accountability.
- High School Degree or equivalent with 4 years of recent experience in customer service, call center or coordination environment preferred.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC010814