Danaher Corporation Sales Support Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
TheSales Support Coordinatorserves all external and internal customers while their primary function is supporting our sales team. This coordinator provides information, handles customer calls, processing orders, resolving billing issues and administer contracts.
· Supports 15-20 sales representatives in North America and assist with all inquiries and escalations in a timely manner.
· Booking and Maintaining Contracts.
· Booking Instrument Orders.
· Back up customer calls and Customer Support/E-Commerce team, as able.
· Maintain a high level of accuracy and quality of work.
· Timely follow up and feedback for all internal and external customers.
· Maintain Sales Support dashboard by ensuring to work daily. · Maintain effective communication with customers, sales, fulfillment team to ensure accurate billing and shipments. · Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Assigned specific offline projects and daily operations activities.
· Applies knowledge and skill to complete a wide range of tasks.
· Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. · Must be a self-driven and willing to take the initiative to respond to and/or address challenging situations.
· Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Have great interpersonal skills to manage customer issues, build relationships and cooperate with our customers as well as within other departments.
· Have the ability to multitask, while able to prioritize effectively for business needs, learn new job requirements/functions and thrive in a highly metric driven.
· Excited to learn and grow with the position and responsibilities assigned. The team is dynamic and the environment is fast paced.
· Must be self-motivated, results oriented, accepts responsibility for individual performance, works independently, and focuses on providing excellent results.
· Minimum high school graduate, but College level is preferred · Approx. 2 - 3 years of prior experience in Customer Service and interested in taking your skills to a higher level. · Adhere to a flexible schedule sometimes requiring overtime with short notice. · Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point preferred.
· Fluent and Proficient in English required. Professional working proficiency in Spanish and/or French a plus. · Must have skills in customer service, quality focus to detail, high integrity, possess strong business acumen, problem solving, documentation, active listening, resolving conflict, analyzing information, detail oriented, multi-tasking, strong written and verbal communication, strong team player, resourceful, knowledge of business applications, and prior experience of using ORACLE business system is preferred.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC010993