Danaher Corporation Customer Experience Coordinator in Jakarta, Indonesia
· Responsible for outbound calls to our database. Qualify and rate prospects via phone, live chat and email – with the ultimate goal of passing qualified leads to the sales team in an efficient and effective manner.
· Process incoming customer sales orders from Sales department
· Effectively communicate delivery schedules to relevant parties, including changes/delays.
· Receiving in all daily inbound packages – including material verification and inspection
· Schedule time efficiently to complete outgoing shipments in order of priority
· Maintain supplier relationships through all communication channels e.g. Email, telephone, meetings, etc.
· Select and evaluate suppliers, including building contracts and conducting price negotiations
· Ensure that the purchasing needs of all customers are met or exceeded
· Work with other team members and line manager to review internal processes and recommend improvement/ changes
· Maintain superior teamwork, effort and attitude
· Create & provide KPI’s and measurements as required
· Perform other job-related duties as requested by customers and/ or management
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.