Danaher Corporation Program Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia
Role: Program Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Customer Care is a frontline team that ensures our customers success across the world, by delivering a comprehensive set of support services from our Technical Support Centers across the regions to Field Services delivering onsite repair and maintenance for Cepheid systems.
This Program Manager is a key role for the organization in driving improvements of processes, defining project and program plans and delivering changes and reports. This role will collaborate closely with Country Customer Care leadership, SEAK CC leadership and Regional Service Managers to drive and advance regionalization of the programs.
In charge of controlling the programs performances and delivery, the project manager will have to communicate cross-functionally and to top management on the key deliverables.
As part of a small team with high expectations, this role will require autonomy, not only for planning and scheduling activity but also by doing and delivering.
Manages major non-technical development and operations projects, including design, scheduling, resource management and costing. Leads, coordinates and/or facilitates cross functional non-technical teams to achieve project goals in support of the company’s goals and annual operating plan. Tracks, communicates and reports on the issues and status updates for projects.
• Develops detailed plans and schedules meetings as needed to ensure on time delivery
• Manage multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly changing environment
• Plan, design and apply changes
• Analyzes risk, issues, and opportunities, and takes proactive ownership to resolve project issues as they arise
• Process reports, define improvement plans and deliver changes
• Continuous improvement of processes
• Gathers facts and analyses data to support the team
• Define & measure the problems and lead problem solving
Communication & Controls
• Work cross-functionally across all departments and regions
• Drive and Support program’s regionalization’s
Tools & methodology
• Learn, use and deploy appropriate DBS tools (methodologies) to support successful Service Delivery
• Regularly audit tools & processes to trigger improvements
• Data manipulation building business insights through data analysis
• Develop reporting process & tools for Program team & Management
• Manage Programs Operational KPI (reports, trainings, lifecycle)
• Monitor the Programs performances with regional Ops team
• Run reports & process data to improve current payment process
• Work with Finance team & Program Governance to improve data collection & reporting
• Connect with Indirect Partners to improve document collection for Governance
Program Management Support
• Report Operational data for Program Management Team & other functions
• Build & continuously improve KPI for Program Management Team
• Drive regular performance review with Program Management Team
• Build data correlations, trends, forecasts and analysis to drive strategic changes
Report key information, problems & discrepancies to top management
• Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education and Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge And Skills
• Project Management: Ability to handle all PM lifecycle steps from planning & design to delivery
• Flexibility: Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
• Initiative: Ability to work well independently and exercise appropriate judgment under general direction. Ability to take direction from multiple sources and manage conflicting priorities in an effective and efficient manner
• Adaptability: Ability to understand and adapt communication and behavior depending on situation and audience
• Thoroughness: detail oriented
• Doer: Ability to learn by doing
• Collaboration: Ability to achieve success by leading teamwork across the organization
• Communication: Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Global Perspective: Experience in strong international environment
• IT: Knowledgeable in SAP and Salesforce, Excel advanced level (Pivot table level at least), Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Languages: Fluent in written and spoken English & local language.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
Operating Company: Cepheid