Danaher Corporation Sales Account Manager (Nobel Biocare) in Jawa, Indonesia
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
_Purpose_ _ _ Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the effective selling and promoting of Nobel Biocare products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives
* Visit periodically existing and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services.
* Analyze and assess customer and territory sales trends constantly and report periodically. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
* Maintain regular contact with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
* Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
* Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete and up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the (local) organization.
* Report to the management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
* Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity. * Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
* Establish and maintain a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with existing and potential customers. * Manage assigned geographical territory within allocated expense budget.
* Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
* Participate in (inter-)national and local trade shows and company meetings as appropriate.
_Requirements_ * Education: Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business or related discipline. * Experience: Min 7 years of relevant direct selling experience in medical/dental device/equipment industry. Proven track record of sales success. Good knowledge and experience with segmentation, positioning, product marketing, branding, marketing communications, digital marketing will be added advantage. * Language Skills: Fluent English - oral and written. * Travel: In Country - High (70% to 80%). * Sales process-driven with strong closing skills. * Self-starter who is able to work independently. * Drive and resilience - ability to maintain focus on key objectives. * Excellent written and oral communication skills. * High level of Customer Relations and Customer Service awareness.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-ID-Jawa
Req ID: NOB002698