Danaher Corporation Design Assurance Engineer in Jicin, Czech Republic
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments
Design Assurance Engineer will be responsible for leading complex projects and activities to assure quality is designed-in to the new product and in the Lifecycle Management. With comprehensive knowledge of engineering and problem-solving principles, he/she will apply “good engineering practices” that will not only meet regulations and standards but exceed customer satisfaction. This role is based in Jicin, CZ, and works within a cross-functional, matrixed global organization to drive dynamic performance in all areas.
• Actively participates in defining customer requirement, product claims and target markets early in the product development lifecycle.
• As a Product Development Core Team member, proactively influence designs to achieve product quality and reliability targets that meet or exceed customer expectations
• Lead/assist on complex technical problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and solve a wide range of difficult problems in creative and effective ways.
• Develops or participates in establishing requirements for all verification and validation (design and process) activities
• Apply state-of-the-art inspection and quality engineering/assurance techniques, procedures, instruments, equipment, theories, principles and concepts to products and processes
• Leads/participates development of Risk Management documentation.
• Lead/assist in data collection, analysis, trending and reporting on non-conformances and investigations to determine root cause, corrective and preventive actions.
• Participate/assist in audits and inspections of the company and our quality systems.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, life sciences, quality assurance or similar discipline.
• Minimum 3 years in QE/DA role in product design and development, medical device experience preferred. Aerospace experience considered.
• Solid understanding of design controls and risk management (ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and ISO 14971)
• Experienced in Statistical analytics, Advanced SPC, Quality Analysis Tools and DOE
• CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) preferred
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: EMEA-Eastern Europe-Czech Republic-Hradec Králové-Jicin
Req ID: KAV002674