Danaher Corporation Product Sales Specialist – Downstream Hardware - Austria and Eastern Europe (d/f/m) in Jicin, Czech Republic
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health.
What you’ll do:
• Focusing on Downstream Hardware solutions and equipment, provide high level technical expertise during pre-sales discussions, instrument demonstrations, customer training, post-sales support, seminars, tenders/quotes, and promotional events. Lead technical and process related discussions with customer Subject Matter Experts.
• Develop the sales of modality solutions in the assigned sales region/territory, establishing long lasting technical customer relationships and identifying opportunities to grow the business. Continuously develop a network of key decision makers.
• Develop new and existing sales opportunities to create and maintain a sales funnel to meet business targets (also contributing to account plans built by the Account Management team). Manage leads and prospects using customer relationship management software (e.g. Salesforce). Generate sales quotations and lead technical conversations with the customer.
• Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
• Build a strong internal network to drive maximum synergy and customer satisfaction across the business. Work effectively with internal functions, including the account management team, other sales specialists, service engineering, product management, marketing, finance, legal, scientific support, service sales and customer service.
Who you are:
Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, life sciences or relevant field.
Have multiple years of commercial experience, preferably in the Biotechnology industry, best if in multicultural environments.
Fluent in English, mandatory also German, or one of the languages spoken and written in the assigned territory.
Willing to travel on a regular basis (up to 50% or more) in the assigned territory (Austria and Eastern Europe and potentially other parts of Europe), and internationally, for supporting activities (e.g. trade shows, FATs) .
Hold EU valid driving license (for cars).
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
Master’s degree/Ph.D in Biotechnology and/or Engineering.
Specific technical sales (customer facing) and/or project management experience with complex bioprocess/scientific equipment.
At Cytiva we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Cytiva can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.