Danaher Corporation IDN Manager - Integrated Delivery Network in Kansas City, Missouri
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The IDN (Integrated Delivery Network) Account manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong partnerships with strategic hospital network accounts to drive total value creation within the laboratory. This position will lead large campaigns and partner closely with internal regional sales teams to drive growth and market share.
* Owns, maintains and develops relationships with C-Suite, key stakeholders: including committee members, executives, clinical IT, procurement, medical directors, etc.
* Drive strategy and partnership with field sales force (regional sales managers, account executives, product sales executives) during IDN sales campaigns, pre and post-sale.
* Collaborate with National Global Purchasing Organizations (GPO) counterparts to drive compliance of GPO terms and pricing where applicable.
* Design strategic business plans that aligns with corporate objectives and priorities with a high degree of business acumen.
* Upholds current knowledge of the IDN's organizational KPI's/goals and financial/technical needs.
* Responsible for accurate forecasting of IDN business through active funnel management and works with local sales team to align opportunities * Schedules, organizes and moderates summits for each IDN campaign and lead mini-summits (strat and financial) as deemed necessary.
* Owns the IDN Account Plan to drive business.
* Responsible for pricing strategy (in coordination with Pricing Team) and compliance with GPO terms / legal and owns the completion of RFPs, Master Agreements and Amendments. * Conducts annual business reviews * Able to manage up to 60% travel requirements for regular account visits, internal management meetings, etc. * Maintain strict and consistent adherence to all Company policies
Qualifications: * 9 years', progressive commercial experience in a business that serves similar customers or sells similar products * BS/BA degree, MBA degree preferred * Strong competitive spirit and results orientation and relentless customer focus. * Excellent strategic thinking; able to help customers articulate their strategies, create value and profitable solutions to meet their needs * Outstanding interpersonal skills and executive presence with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both inside and outside of Danaher; Can quickly build strong relationships and quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support within all levels of the organization (i.e. Customers, peers, subordinates and senior management) as well as developing strong followership within the commercial organization. * Strong negotiation and commercial skills; can support team and work at high levels within customer decision making unit to negotiate complex deals which are profitable to the company and in line with revenue and margin objectives. * Is able to influence strongly cross-functionally within the organization and at customer sites, gaining buy-in and engagement * Strong quantitative and analytical skills; Ability to analyze complicated issues and boil down to the key points, communicate effectively to h/her team, develop action plans and bring to a successful conclusion. * Previous managerial experience preferred * Experience calling on C-Suite, * Ability to cultivate teams quickly.
- Excellent strategic thinking; able to help customers articulate their strategies, create value and profitable solutions to meet their strategic, financial and operational needs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and executive presence with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both inside and outside of Danaher; Can quickly build strong relationships and quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support within all levels of the organization (i.e. customers, peers, subordinates and senior management). Is able to influence up, down and across the organization without reliance on reporting relationship. Is able to develop strong followership across the various functions of the commercial organization.
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills; can support team and work at the highest levels within customer decision making unit to negotiate complex deals which are profitable to the company and in line with revenue and margin objectives. Is able to influence strongly at customer sites, gaining trust, buy-in and engagement – ultimately leading to customer loyalty.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; Ability to analyze complicated issues and boil down to the key points, communicates these outcomes effectively to his/her team, develop action plans to address and brings issues to a successful conclusion.
- Is able to effectively manage large campaigns with multiple sites, product lines, and varying degrees of complexity with a strong disciplined sales and customer centric approach. Is able to build teams together towards this common goal with full engagement of the team.
- Business Acumen
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MO-Kansas City
Req ID: BEC013738