Danaher Corporation Sales Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics in Kjeller, Norway
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
Successfully drive a highly complex sale from introduction of a new screening and diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation. Ability to work with physicians, laboratory, infection control, Quality Assurance and executive staff members to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieves sales goals• Responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new Cepheid accounts• Expands menu utilization in existing accounts• Sells additional instrumentation to customers• Negotiates and manages contracts with Key Account• Introduces and develop new testing in POC• Develops and implements customer specific action plans• Manages customer data in SFDC• Works closely with Field Applicative Specialists and Marketing• Develops and delivers presentations and proposals• Hosts and assists with product shows
• University degree with 2 or 5 years of related work experience with demonstrated ability to achieve targets consistently
• Scientific background - Biology / Microbiology / Pharmacy - is an advantage• Experience in working with a Hospital / Private Lab environment and interacting with clinician• Ability to evaluate customer needs and selectively ‘sell’ solutions • Excellent communication and negotiation skills• Deep knowledge of the territory and the local market
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
• Working knowledge of MS Office and a CRM system (Salesforce.com as preferred)
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Autonomous, proactive, goals oriented
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid