Danaher Corporation Continuous Learning Sales Manager in Kloten, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing the reinforcement or continuous learning sales training and coaching on a global basis for Nobel Biocare. You will develop and secure the learning journey for Nobel Biocare sales associates starting from onboarding followed by continuous learning combined with coaching to ensure that sales associates can successfully execute our commercial strategy in the field.
- The role is responsible to ensure that there are clear SOPs and that these are followed locally to ensure consistency in the development of our sales associates.
- Responsible for contributing to and maintaining the sales associate competency map and certification procedure.
- Monitor the competency development for sales associates using KPIs and utilize DBS tools such as PSP, kaizen when required to continuously improve how we develop our sales associates.
- The job function plays a vital role in changing the behavior and capability of sales associates to perform solution selling instead of product selling.
- The job function is also closely involved in the launches of new solutions by securing training and certification (when applicable) for sales associates to ensure effective sales activities.
- The role is responsible for sales training content development, distribution and related platforms to perform this efficiently
- Manage a team consisting of content developer coordinator(s).
- Extensive experience of medical device sales within dental industry (preferably dental implants), with strong track record of minimum 5 years
- Excellent understanding of the dental industry, including dental anatomy, implants, and prosthetics.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Experience in working within a global organization and with multiple cross-functional teams
- Highly rated speaker and trainer with excellent presentation skills
- Understanding customer segmentation and their changing needs and requirements.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Target and quality oriented with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to, seek to understand and address root cause of important problems/ issues and convey a strong sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- Ability to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
- Proven skills and experience in relevant IT applications e.g. MS Office, Salesforce CRM
- Strong organization and project management capabilities
- Excellent English skills
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
/ To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. /
For agencies : please, note that we only accept direct applications. Submission of candidates from unsolicited third parties does not create any implied obligation on the part of Nobel Biocare/ Danaher group
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-Zurich-Kloten
Req ID: NOB002220