Danaher Corporation HQ HR Business Partner in Kloten, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
The HRBP HQ Site leader will lead and optimize relationships of associates, managers and DIS HQ leadership; linking human resources strategies to business objectives: counseling and advising management on a variety of topics related to talent including implementation of training, performance management, and organizational reviews. The role is operational and include areas from hire to retire.
The HRBP HQ Site leader will implement, and support talent strategies and programs for our DIS HQ with significant complexity, to enhance the effectiveness of managers and the effective acquisition, performance management, development and movement of talent. In doing so, they will lead and oversee HQ HR Projects (which may span globally) and drive execution and implementation of these strategies.
- Consults with leaders on talent management and organizational design challenges. Anticipates challenges and recommends innovative organizational solutions for complex problems. Assists in preparation for talent and org review and leads talent and org review sessions.
- Drives innovation and improvement in human resources as well as in HQ as a whole
- Delivers change management consultation to leaders in HQ
- Provides consultation and training on engagement & retention of associates
- Assists leaders and teams with defining and developing engagement action planning
- Consults with leaders on internal movement decisions; transfers, promotions, job enhancements and ensures decisions are in line with talent and skill gaps, and development plans. Ensures that all movement aligns with company leveling guides and policy. Partners with HQ leaders and RPO to effectively acquire l talent for DIS HQ. Develops detailed onboarding plans for new leaders and associates.
- Conduct Employee Relations investigations and consult with managers and legal counsel on outcomes and next steps.
- Reports monthly metrics to HR leadership and drives problem solving process to ensure that countermeasures are in place when not hitting targets. Uses data to coach leaders and drive correct behaviors.
- Will lead, mentor and coach the HQ HR shared service center leader and work with global HR team on projects with both local and global focus.
- Facilitate leadership development programs.
- Champions site associate engagement, recognition and appreciation efforts to ensure we optimize our budget for associate appreciation.
* BA in Human Resources or related field with 15 years of HR experience or MA in Human Resources or related field 10 years as a an HR Business Partner * Solid, sophisticated, and demonstrated skills in: consulting, contracting, mediating, negotiating, coaching, business acumen, influencing, and project management * Experience in compensation, recruiting, employee relations, organizational development is preferred (ideal mix 2 or more areas) * Thorough and deep knowledge of the employee life cycle * Successful experience managing complex, cross-functional, global initiatives, processes, or projects * Experienced with working, consulting, and influencing high level leadership and management * Experience working across a global HR and client organization and influencing across, upward and downward. * Working knowledge of employment Swiss law and Swiss C&B practice * Germany and English fluently both speaking and writing
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-Zurich-Kloten
Req ID: NOB002577