Danaher Corporation Navigation Specialist in Kloten, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
- Specialist with in-depth understanding of dynamic navigation in dentistry and it’s integration into the DTX ecosystem: drive and support the global launch of the X-Guide system with a focus on the European roll-out.
- Overall responsibility for all T&E materials and activities (centralized & on-site) for internal and external stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility over sales support material for X-Guide.
- Drive post-launch growth of the navigation business (co-development and support for strategic initiatives as well as active support for further product development/improvement).
Support for strategic planning activities in the field of navigation.
T&E and related:
Conceptualize, develop, implement and conduct centralized and on-site training for technical support, sales force and customers.
- Create documentation for effective customer training, as well as support materials and leave-behinds to enhance product usage and customer performance. Responsibility over maintenance of all training material.
- Develop and improve standard troubleshooting procedures and checklists to improve customer service and time to customer resolution.
- Responsibility for maintenance, installation and troubleshooting instructional hardware and software.
- Establish a follow-up process to evaluate completed training sites and measure results.
Support the launch and successful international market introduction of the X-Guide system.
Development of in-house capabilities:
Gather and recommend prioritization of customer requirements to be used as input for product optimization/further development.
- Act as main liaison to supplier X-Nav Technologies with regards to all technical, commercial and T&E related questions.
- Research and advise on the use of new and emerging technologies in the field of Guided Surgery.
- Evaluate computer assisted surgery systems for benchmarking and help evaluate potential technical integration efforts.
Critical Knowledge and Qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering or Bio-Engineering is a must.
- Experience and extensive knowledge in the field of dynamic navigation in dentistry is a must.
Experience with treatment planning software.
Critical Skills/technical know-how:
Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Strong collaborator who can work effectively with others, with the ability to work independently and proactively when necessary.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Fluent in English is a must (spoken and written), any other languages are an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Willingness to travel.
Experience in a multinational company.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-Zurich-Kloten
Req ID: NOB002224