Danaher Corporation Senior Global Product Manager DTX Studio Clinic in Kloten, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
Senior product manager develops further the product strategy of DTX Studio Clinic, based on leadership's direction, and transfers the product strategy in product roadmap proposals. You will be responsible that the product is according the target customer group expectation. You will define the value proposition of the developed product, also towards competitive offerings, and collaborate closely with sales and marketing department for commercialization of developed product. You will be developing the product business plan including pricing proposal. You will introduce the product to the market and be responsible for the life cycle management. You will deliver the product roadmap to the markets with the appropriate claims (following up on the product life cycle, the targets and phase-out when applicable.)
- Based on leadership's direction, further develop product strategy and plan product roadmap taking in account available resources.
- Develop product business plan (product positioning, market assessment, business case, value proposition, target customer segment…)
- Ensure high quality product launches respecting Design control process (DCP) and utilizing Idea-to-market process (ITM) to obtain market readiness.
- Ensure product is according target customer expectations and product claims are in line with defined value proposition. Ensure closely collaborate with key experts (VOS and VOC) to confirm target customer expectations and product claims, before and after product releases.
- Ensure close cross-functional and cross-opco collaboration, especially with marketing and sales departments, to ensure successful product introductions. Ensure materials are in line with product strategy, defined value proposition and customer needs.
- Follow up on the product launches to ensure predefined targets are met. Define and support corrective actions when applicable. Phase-out products when applicable, according to phase-out process.
* University degree or higher education in Science/BA/Dentistry * Fluent in English, other languages are an asset * Good computer knowledge (Windows, Mac OS X). Experienced to work with Microsoft Office. Apple Keynote is an asset. * Good knowledge of Medical/Dental market dynamics * Good communication skills * Good networking skills for cross-functional collaborations - team player * Target and quality oriented * Ideally experienced in Dental/Medical device area * Flexible and self-driven person, with organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and self-learning attitude * Structured working methodology, result oriented, decisive * Team player, willingness to support team to meet targets * Networking skills, ability to influence cross-functional/cross-opco teams * Positive attitude, go the extra mile when needed * Self-critical * Willingness to travel internationally: 20% * Adaptability to fast changing organizations and cross-opco collaboration
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
/To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland./
For agencies:please, note that we only accept direct applications. Submission of candidates from unsolicited third parties does not create any implied obligation on the part of Nobel Biocare/ Danaher group
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-Zurich-Kloten
Req ID: NOB002782