Danaher Corporation Senior Project Manager Commercial in Kloten, Switzerland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
Senior Project Manager, Commercial is responsible for leading cross-functional projects in the areas of sales and marketing (e.g. branding, web, e-commerce, etc.). He/she is accountable and responsible for overall project planning and execution from initiation phase till go-live according to the Generic Project Management process, ensuring that project fulfils its scope on time and meets cost and quality targets.
He/she is responsible for ensuring effective collaboration between cross-functional team members, as well as internal and external stakeholder management and alignment.
- Planning and executing projects using applicable project management tools
- Leading cross-functional project teams in a matrix organization and across multiple sites
- Guiding project teams through the toll gate process ensuring successful milestone preparation
- Budget & resource planning
- Project Risk Management
- Communication and presentation of the project status to the upper management
- Aligning with stakeholders across various functions on requirements, resources & dependencies
- 5 years of project management experience
- Experience with medical device industry or other regulated industries is a plus
- Experience in working in a highly ambiguous matrix organization
- Strong commercial background- either through functional work experience (Sales/ Marketing/ E-commerce) and/or from delivered projects
- Experience in working with cross-functional project teams in multi-cultural and international environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- University degree is a must, preferrably in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Proficient in all common IT systems and tools, incl. MS Office suite, SAP or comparable
- PMP certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver information in a clear, concise way
- Strong analytical skills, structured working style and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and guide team members
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
For agencies: please, note that we only accept direct applications. Submission of candidates from unsolicited third parties does not create any implied obligation on the part of Nobel Biocare/ Danaher group
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Switzerland-Zurich-Kloten
Req ID: NOB002564