Danaher Corporation Product Specialist for Life Science Applications (m/f) Western Europe in Krefeld, Germany
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
- to deliver Sales growth to EU PCC business through direct and indirect Sales channels
- to provide customer satisfaction through complex applications development, troubleshooting and diagnosis
- to increase Sales Funnel by delivering application content which will be addressed to both existing and new potential customers in all relevant market segments
- to maximize the outcome of existing Sales Opportunities through improved project governance, increased competence and high level product demonstrations
to establish and maintain good relationship and network with customers, partners as well as internal peers such as Sales, EU Sample Lab, Field Marketing, Service, TechSupport and Product Management
Operate as the central port of call for application questions and solutions
- Act as interface with customers and all involved internal peers
Stay current on industry regulations, applications and processes and educate both customers and internal teams on new requirements, their impact on current processes and opportunities to apply
Support the sales team whilst traveling alongside in the field, visit customer and assist with demos and on-site seminars as required.
- Provide expertise by providing technical & application support to customers.
- Perform high level trainings to direct and indirect sales force through WebEx’s or in the field and conduct seminars/workshops covering products, applications and regulations.
- Stay current on competitive offerings including price, features & benefits, etc. Effectively communicate this information with the sales team.
- Differentiate products in scope vs competition, develop sales tools in concert with Field Marketing, ensure content will be rolled out and applied in field.
Spend time with customers and map analytical needs: e.g. existing cross selling opportunities and/or supplier-customer relation. Create application content.
Work closely with Fieldmarketing to organize all relevant activities, (ie VOC calls, polling questions)
- Work closely with BU Product management and Sales Teams to develop and implement strategic sales plan to ensure products meets sales quota within EU
- Provide VOC and VOS to Product Managers for existing business but also any other newly identified application opportunities.
- Support trade shows, workshops and industrial events
- Identify and work with Key Accounts to ensure BC products will be specified across the globe.
- Degree in a Life Science discipline preferably in Pharmaceutical Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology
- Practical experience in the Life Science Industries is a big advantage, ideally in the field of Particle Counting and/or Cell analysis.
- Comprehensive technical background and ideally expertise in light scattering, light blockage, image analysis and TOC analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations in Pharmaceutical and Biopharma environment (GMP, Validation processes, 21CFRPart11, etc)
- Familiar, confident and reliable in dealing with customers, Sales Reps and partners
- Good understanding of B2B and QC/QA/R&D customer requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally experienced in conducting sustainable product and application trainings for beginners as well as at an advanced level
- Ability to command respect and generate enthusiasm, team player
- Good time management, organizational skills and flexible
- Hands-on-attitude, open minded and communicative character
- Fluent English and minimum another major European language, written and verbal
- Willingness to travel throughout the geography (up to 50%)
- Ideally experienced in working within a global, multi-cultural matrix organisation
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ideally e xperienced in working within a global, multi-cultural, matrix organisation
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Nordrhein Westfalen-Krefeld
Req ID: BEC011338