Danaher Corporation Analyst – Collection (US) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage assigned portfolio
• Make daily calls or emails to check for payment status and maintaining customer relations.
• Manage Credit Block and Daily release of Orders -with payment commitment,
• Reconciliation between customer’s payment details against our system report
• Monitoring of outstanding accounts
• To follow up with stakeholders on dispute items resolution timely
• Prepare monthly reports and forecast
• Contact delinquent customers to negotiate repayment.
• Review delinquent accounts and propose relevant remedial actions (i.e legal action & installments payment or Provide Doubtful debts - Monthly/Quarterly).
• Prepare, comment on overdue reports for Business Units.
• Support Control Compliance and SOX requirements.
• Achieve productivity benchmarks.
• Execute ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager / Team Leader.
• Fair analytical and decision-making skills.
• Good communication skills to communicate with customers and stakeholders effectively.
• A positive attitude - dedicated and committed towards work.
• Good teamwork skills - a team player who collaborates with others to achieve a common goal.
• Strong accountability; responsible and dependable.
• Support Senior Analyst in team building and in knowledge management and process improvement activities
Required Minimum Qualifications
Diploma/ Degree Holder (preferably finance/accounting/business)
Regional Experienced in O2C in either functions; Credit Collection and Cash App.
Good command in written/spoken English.
Years of relevant working experience
1 to 3 years
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.