Danaher Corporation Key Account Manager - South Europe in Lainate(Mi), Italy
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
The regional Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers in his/her region. Assigned to a number of customers, he/she is responsible for the strategic account development that will help the local teams to achieve the objectives and for building long term partnerships.
The regional Key Account Manager represents the entire range of company solutions, products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The regional Key Account Manager reports to the Sales Director (South EU) of the Hach Company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops productive and professional relationships with senior level in assigned customer accounts to identify synergies and opportunities to develop long term partnerships.
- Provide customer transparency (customer structure, Hach and competition position, customer’s own strategy and provide key-account requirements to Hach)
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of Key Accounts in the territory.
- Responsible for the development and support of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing projects at the key accounts, together with generating new business.
- Coordinates the involvement of the company personnel, including support, service, and management, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads regionally the strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Develop a joint growth strategy and growth bridge with the management of the account while penetrating all divisions of the account with the broadest possible range of Hach products and the value added Hach Solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing base.
- Actively involve local Account Managers at major account locations to define and implement account strategy
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company resources.
- Implement agreed price strategy globally, avoiding internal price competition
- Will lead domestic regional accounts
- Will represent the Global accounts in his region and work closely with the Global Account Manager
- Run funnel management for the Regional accounts and under together with the GKAM for the global ones.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sale quota in designated regional accounts
- Develop and execute ambitioned growth strategy
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes regional customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within assigned time frame.
- Reports to regional Sales Director of Hach Company
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources and other resources as needed.
- Understands and connects with our global Key Account organization and local Key Account Managers
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Works closely with customer service representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Engineering, chemistry, process technology or related technology bachelor degree required,
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of strategic selling experience in a B to B sales environment
- Experience in managing key accounts as well as industry knowledge is required
- Intercultural experience and international experience
- Sales experience involving sales of high technology industrial control products through direct sales and/or regional distributors is required.
- Prior experience and solid track record as National Account Manager (or higher) for a key account is required
- Must have the ability to manage consistently to a common plan, providing sales leadership in the implementation of corporate sales strategies.
- Requires fundamental leadership in sales management, opportunity assessment, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within a large organization.
- Position requires intensive travel within assigned region
- Languages: very good English oral and in writing as well as good language skills in either Italian or Spanish
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaheris a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, seewww.danaher.com
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Spain-Bilbao
Req ID: HAC005466