Danaher Corporation Technical Product Specialist - Hematology in Las Vegas, Nevada
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
_We have 44 new products in development and it’s a great time to join in our success!_
As a Technical Product Specialist (TPS), youwill represent Beckman Coulter Diagnostics workingwithin a complex, team based selling process targeting prospective and current customers. You will support the sales of a strategic product portfolio in accordance with approved sales and marketing plans. You will also support the sales team through providing expertise in Hematology and/or Urinalysis with highly technical customers (medical directors and/or hematopathologists) when further product differentiation is required to advance the sale at a highly technical level, involving side-by-side evaluations or case study reviews.
Because of your hematology expertise, you’ll comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications accompanied with selling and business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sale of Company products and services to achieve or exceed the assigned territory sales plan.
Would you like to work outside of the Lab but still utilize your experience in a Team environment?
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the Hematology and Urinalysis product line.
- Demonstrate clear product/technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert in the assigned workflow-based product portfolio.
- Works closely with the Sales and Service Teams on pre-sale demo and evaluation support.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to advance the opportunity and ensure line of site to any obstacles or systemic issues that would prevent us becoming technical vendor of choice.
- Provide support through peer level expertise with highly technical customers; engaging with an account when further product differentiation is required to advance the sale at a highly technical level, involving side-by-side evaluations or case study reviews as needed.
- Assists in gaining hematology and urinalysis technical vendor of choice designation to win the business to support core growth in key accounts.
- Supports and participates in business reviews as needed.
- Act as Business Unit liaison for new and future product introductionsm
- Conduct high level technical customer presentations, VIP and demo van demonstrations as appropriate.
- Support user groups, symposiums and national meetings as requested.
- Attend regionally appropriate industry meetings, tradeshows, etc.
* Medical Technologist/CLS with a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of hematology experience minimal * Certified Specialist in Hematology (SH) Certification (ASCP or equivalent) preferred.
* Proficient knowledge in Hematology and Urinalysis. * Solid understanding of hematology and urinalysis workflow * Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills required * Excellent time management and organizational skills. * Highly proficient experience with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs * Highly motivated and success driven * Ability to travel at least 70%.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Los Angeles
Req ID: BEC013740