Danaher Corporation Program Manager in Lodi, California
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting our broad operations and capacity expansion engineering and technical goals and objectives. The Program Manager will manage and support programs that improve operational efficiency and consistency and support continued growth in our product lines. He/she is also responsible for effective engagement and communications with internal and external stakeholders. The Program Manager will be a critical and strategic thinker in establishing project priorities across cross-functional teams. A successful candidate for this position will have a track record of delivering projects on time and budget, achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, and working closely with cross-functional teams and business leaders. The candidate must be able to take initiatives by themselves, set priorities on their own, and be an excellent team player.
• Lead planning and execution of multiple high-visibility projects supporting operations and capacity expansion initiatives.
• Lead cross-functional and technical teams to execute on project priorities and timelines.
• Produce and monitor overall project schedules, issues, risks, and opportunities.
• Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and accountability in conjunction with internal resources and activities.
• Prepare, maintain, and present monthly program updates, action plans, and status reports for leadership reviews.
• Establish and maintain the Product Life Cycle (PLC) delivery process to ensure quality and efficiency in program execution.
• Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
• Operate as a change champion and actively gather metrics and feedback on to measure program effectiveness.
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Minimum requirements (i.e. education, years of experience, skills, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
• 7+ years of experience in a Technical Operations setting
• 5+ years of direct project/program management experience in Manufacturing or Engineering
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
• Understanding and application of product lifecycle methodologies
• Advanced project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams effectively; the ability to work through organizational barriers
• Experience and/or certification in the Danaher Business System (DBS) Visual Project Management (VPM) and Rationalized Roadmap tools
• Working knowledge (or better) understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and/or Toyota production System methodologies
• Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar
• Experience in Quality System Regulations (QSR) 21 CFR 820 and Design Control: ISO 13485:2003
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .