Danaher Corporation Sr. Administrative Assistant in Lodi, California
Danaher Company Description
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for abetter wayand help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us atwww.cepheid.comor follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Provide administrative services to individual(s) or a department, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, correspondence,reception/switchboard,filing, mail delivery and external courier services, data entry, document management services, records management, office security, budget monitoring and office supply orders. Book meetings, document meeting procedures and arrange special events. May provide administrative services to a site/location, typically in the area of print production, mail services and conference room setup. May handle special projects of administrative nature.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sr. Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Site Director and works closely with the Site Leadership Team [SLT] to assist in communication, coordination and administrative activities related to Lodi Operations events, projects and Daily Management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to effectively manage multiple projects, while maintaining complex schedules and providing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Education or Experience (in years):
• High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a professional services environment
• 2-4 Years of experience in an Operations Administrative role
Knowledge and skills:
• Site Leader’s calendaring management
• Answer incoming calls and assume other administrative responsibilities
• Organization, planning and event coordination including agenda development, invitations and hospitalities
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Visio and Project with expertise in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
• Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Coordinating company meetings, events and sessions with other department assistants
• Meetings notes, and action item follow-up as required
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Organize and Maintain Senior Manager Manufacturing Engineering various files and folders for efficient recovery including training, expense, travel and projects
• Plan and coordinate all travel arrangements for the Lodi Site Operations when needed
• Creating and maintaining presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases as required
• Arranging for the delivery of domestic and international packages
• Preparing some financial, labor and headcount reports
• Providing innovative ideas for improvement in all areas
• Work in typical office environment
• Sitting, viewing work on computer monitors and typing
• Frequent walking between locations
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• SAP ERP Experience
• Experience working in Manufacturing or Injection Molding
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Lodi
Req ID: CEP003680
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.