Danaher Corporation AMP's Value Stream Planner in London, Ontario
Danaher Company Description
The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV, US Peroxide and VIQUA. Applications and markets served include municipal wastewater, drinking water, environmental contaminant treatment; ballast water treatment; residential water treatment; ultra-purification of water used in food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing and semiconductor applications; filtration and solids separation. Trojan Technologies enables customers to meet their water quality objectives by providing eco-efficient solutions that reduce and recover costs, energy, resources and space. Collaboratively solving problems with our customers, we deliver low-risk innovative technologies that offer sustainable, effective results. We ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
Purpose of Position
Drive customer satisfaction through efficient and sustainable AMPS on time delivery performance from Trojan London and Trojan Europe locations
- Drive AMPS customer satisfaction through on time delivery performance. Analyze data, apply DBS process tools to improve and ensure sustainable on time delivery performance
- Develop, implement and constantly monitor AMPS delivery schedules for Trojan London and Trojan Europe locations
- Identify and proactively drive resolution of issues impacting customer deliveries
- Lead analysis of demand data and trends to improve on time delivery while maintaining inventory goals for Trojan Europe warehouse
- Expedite sales orders for Trojan London and Trojan Europe locations
- Communicate sales order ship dates to appropriate Trojan London MTR and Trojan Europe CCR
- Create, complete and close AMPS production orders
- Maintain AMPS value stream daily management metrics for delivery and inventory
- Backfill for London AMPS team as required (execute kanban process and assist with receiving process)
Background and Skill * Demonstrates a sense of urgency * Works collaboratively across the business for maximum impact * Independent learner, innovative with a drive for continuous improvement * Excellent communicator, comfortable communicating across multiple functions * Organization and project management skills, effectively manages multiple priorities * Analytical skills - ability to look at raw data and understand anomalies * MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word * Baan system and process knowledge an asset * Ability to travel internationally as required
/ The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job. /
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at 519-457-3400
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Trojan Technologies
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-London
Req ID: TRO000682