Danaher Corporation Receptionist/Document Processor (Casual Call-In) in London, Ontario
Receptionist / Administrative support provided within the Office Operations Group
Document Processor provides full-service print shop capabilities to the business
• Answer & screen all incoming calls & transfer to appropriate departments
• Maintains updated telephone directories/contact records & other record keeping as needed
• Greet all incoming guests & contactors & provide health & safety protocols in a friendly, professional manner
• Distribute incoming company faxes
• Assist in processing couriers, incoming & outgoing mail
• Reception opening and closing duties
• Maintain a tidy & safe work environment.
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure the best possible customer service.
• Assist in processing incoming cheques for daily bank deposits.
• Provide administrative support to other departments as needed
Produce all assigned print shop jobs, including reproduction, collating, binding and assembling
Stock, track and control all supplies used in the print shop daily
Request and track all maintenance & service technician support for print shop equipment when needed
Provide Reception coverage as needed
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.