Danaher Corporation Food Service Assistant Supervisor in Loveland, Colorado
Danaher Company Description
Hachis a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION:Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION:We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
_Purpose of Position:_ Assist in the management of staff and aid in the preparation of a (budget to provide a) variety of nutritious food options to internal and external customers in a conscientious and courteous manner.
* Prepare and serve meals following all appropriate safety and health regulations and have all foods prepared and presented in a timely manner (7: a.m. – breakfast; 10:45 a.m. – lunch).
* Follow and assist in the continued changes/processes of standard work for each area of the food service operation.
* Service coffee and ice cream stations following all appropriate safety and health regulations.
* Assist in driving increased food service revenues by promoting products and ideas to customer.
* Prepare and maintain food line. * Provide information to customers by answering food preparation questions and resolving special requests. * Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures. * Protect customers by adhering to sanitation policies and procedures and maintaining a safe and clean food service working environment. * Collect payment by accepting cash, check or charge payments from customers and make change. * Balance cash drawer and prepare deposit. * When needed Identify current and future customer food preferences, plan menus, prices meals and order / purchase food items and kitchen supplies. * Provide training and cross training to staff. * When required plan monthly menus.
* High School Diploma or GED required. * 5 years experience in food service management required. * General computer skills (word processing and spreadsheet) required. Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is constantly required to stand/or sit, squat, turn/twist, reach, use hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls. The employee is constantly required to walk, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell. The employee must frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 pounds and/or occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures and work space restrictions. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Employees will be required to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which may include: eye, hearing and respiratory protection, protective smock, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields. Contact lenses may not be allowed in some areas. /The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The purpose of this description is to assist in ADA compliance and is not intended for other purposes such as collective bargaining, or compensation./ PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review. Hach is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaheris a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, see www.danaher.com
Job Function: Facilities
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CO-Loveland
Req ID: HAC005522