Danaher Corporation Technical Customer Support Representative in Madison, Wisconsin
Danaher Company Description
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981 and located in Madison, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
This position is primarily responsible for troubleshooting service issues and providing support on a variety of customer and technical support needs related to optical products.
• Address customer issues via phone, email, or video chat to resolve their questions or concerns
• Provide step-by-step instructions, to adjust optical products, to optimize visual clarity
• Meet phone sales objectives through a consultative sales process.
• Support the clerical functions needed for processing an accurate order or customer request into our business system. Must complete data entry with minimal to no errors.
• Maintains a professional, positive, and pro-active approach and consistently projects the demeanor of a team member who contributes to solutions.
• Maintains efficiency and courtesy throughout the work day. Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Problem solves independently yet asks for help and direction when faced with unusual or complex situations.
• 3 years in a customer service / technical support role preferred.
• High school diploma; Associates degree is a plus.
• Experience with Oracle or another CRM preferred.
• Optical experience is a plus
• Types 30 wpm.
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Proficient in order processing, customer service and telephone skills.
• Ability to process orders with minimal to no errors.
• Demonstrates conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Uses proper grammar and spelling.
• Able to sit and talk on a cordless headset for extended periods.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher's Dental Platform is a $3B global business focused on all aspects of dental care. With the intention to spin-off the Dental Platform to become its own public company in the second half of 2019, “Dental Co” will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional’s need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-WI-Madison
Req ID: ORA000341