Danaher Corporation Analyst - IT Compliance ( Pune) in Maharashtra, India
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 75-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers solve their toughest challenges. Our products serve diverse, global customer needs across a wide range of applications to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world. Pall is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health. Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
· Assist in documentation of process flows/flow charts
· Perform testing of SOX controls for business processes, process reviews, SOP documentation and review of policies and procedures; Create detailed working papers and draft audit findings.
· Communicate any controls issues to control owners in a timely manner
· Escalate all identified defect to the IT Compliance Manager. Participate in discussion with the Control/ Process Owners in confirming if identified defects are control deficiencies and agreeing with remediation actions and timelines.
· Work with process/control owners to remediate control deficiencies
· Ensure, all assigned deficiency remediation testing is completed, and remediated control is evaluated for the design and operational effectiveness and is reviewed before it could be closed.
· Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements
· Support report out to Leadership teams regarding the status of the progress vs plan as requested.
· Maintain the repository of key controls and testing results to facilitate periodic reporting to senior management and the Audit Committee
The essential requirements of the job include:
· 5+ years of experience in SOX IT Controls testing and review enterprise applications across the IT ecosystem.
· Strong independent problem solving, project management and analytical skills in finance, accounting, or auditing related areas
· SAP application experience desirable
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate Sox-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences in all levels of the organization, up to and including Executive Management.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
· Sound knowledge of technical SOX controls and experience implementing controls and directing SOX remediation activities
· Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
· Exhibit excellent analytic skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, and to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
· High level of personal integrity, the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show appropriate judgment and maturity.
· High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
· Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred, or in progress. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) desirable.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.