Danaher Corporation HR Operations in Maharashtra, India
This role is the face of HR processes and systems to the organization and external partners with a strong focus delivering a consistent high-quality associate experience with high levels of accuracy, responsiveness and process understanding.
• Handling recruitment related activities for entry level position in partnerships with the TA Team and HR Business Partner
• Manage onboarding & Induction processes for new hires, employee file creation and management
• Assist new hires with getting set up on various HR systems
• Tracking, managing, completing the Confirmation process for associates on probation period.
• Generate associate life cycle documents(HR letters to associates) and maintain them on employee files.
• Prepare and update MIS and reports as per the published cadence
• Vendor payment and management through Purchase Requisition and Purchase Services (Procurement) process
• Prepare and reconcile services received to reconcile it with purchase orders to track and manage HR vendor payments and compliance
• Prepare and report metrics to review the quality of deliverables to assess the progress of key activities on a weekly and monthly basis
• Be informed of HR policies and respond to employee queries on policies and benefits. Leverage the expertise of the HR Business partner when in doubt.
• Handling Payroll processing and responsible for payroll administration
• Salary Generation and cross-checking the salary. Reconciliation after processing salary with all the inputs
• Reconcile general ledger about payroll transactions to balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts. Salary uploads and ensuring accurate and timely execution of salary payment to employees working closely with the Finance team
• Managing Full and Final settlements and experience for resigned employees as per SLAs.
• Collecting IT documents and declarations (yearly). TDS filling and generating form: 16 & 16A. (Yearly). E TDS and reports (Annual Calculations, Reports and Summary).
• Carry out post payroll analysis to validate taxes, earnings and report variances to reconcile costing differences
• Respond to payroll and tax related queries from employees
• Reconcile and prepare monthly MIS reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for various report outs.
• Preparing bonus payout and provision files and submit to finance team on Monthly basis
• Download Conso file from Traces site reconcile and submit revised working for PAN / any other changes
Statutory & Compliance operations
• Statutory Compliances- work with vendor for code generation, Registering employee in PF & ESIC every month, Assisting for PF & ESIC payments and challan generation, Preparing & generating PT & LWF Challans, Complying with all statutory requirements like Income Tax on remuneration, PF, ESIC, LWF, Professional Tax, bonus & filling Returns
• Statutory Compliance Reports generation: To generate Salary registers- State-wise.
• Preparing for Client Audits and providing data to support audits.
• Co-ordinate with Internal/external stakeholders to process returns and statutory filings.
• Filing and managing forms and returns in both online and offline mode under Factories Act, EPF Act, ESIC Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, LWF Act, Bonus Act, *The Payment of Gratuity Act, and other related Acts under Labour Laws.
• Liaison with several government departments / consultants for PF, ESIC, Labour office
• Updating accurate personnel files for the statutory requirement like PF, ESI, superannuation, attendance & several sources of deductions and earnings.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.