Danaher Corporation 3D Dental Designer in Mahwah, New Jersey
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
The 3D Dental Designer must create 3D representation of the products according to customer request and requested the prescription sent using, but not limited to, software such as 3Shape, NobelProcera and NobelDesign. He/she works in a dental industry make to order production facility, meeting delivery deadlines set by the market and customer needs. The 3D Dental Designer shares information and experience with colleagues and supervisor. The 3D Dental Designer collaborates with the other departments involved in production. The associate works in an environment subject to high quality standards and must follow established procedures.
- Verify data from scans during design process.
- Design products following the directions provided by the customer’s requirements such as an Rx Form or requests specific to customer preferrences.
- Submits and sends completed work images to the customers or clients request for approval of work.
- Sends the 3D CAD of the product into centralized production for the manufacturing of the product.
- Inspect, clean and disinfect case upon arrival when required.
- Register new customer cases utilizing web-client when requrired.
- Follows all stanadard work as defined within the workcell.
- Completes all tasks assigned by Team Lead, Group Manager or Senior Site Leadership.
- Folllows all SOPs to ensure compliance to the FDA 21 CRF 820 , ISO 13485 and OSHA 1910.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience as a Dental Laboratory Technician or Dental Designer at Implant manufacturing company, required.
Minimum of 1 year experience on 3D Dental software such as: 3Shape, Nobel Design, Nobel Procera, Nobel Clinical or Exocad
CDT or MDT preferred.
- Experience working with different implant manufacturers preferred
- Experience in regulated environment preferred
Ability to identify and problem solve common dental implant difficulties and Nobel Procera questions and implement effective solutions independently.
Nobel Biocare is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-NJ-Mahwah
Req ID: NOB002783