Danaher Corporation Master Data Controller in Melbourne, Australia
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure the master data in the SAP ERP and supporting systems is accurate and maintained.
- Manage SAP Master Data by reviewing, creating, changing and/or deleting data, which includes: o Update Product lifecycle. o Create and maintain info records, source lists, bills of material and routing. o Set up Run in Run out in the material master for materials. o Manage change control in SAP and supporting systems
- Manage the supporting document control database, which includes: o Issue new document numbers for engineering change orders. o Obsoleting document numbers. o Create change requests. o Create and maintain users accounts.
- Support global validation activities for the SAP ERP system.
- Use Danaher Business System (DBS) tools to collect and track metrics.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Engineering, Operations and Finance colleagues.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for the Quality Management System.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience of maintaining master data in SAP ECC6.0 EHP7.
- A collaborative and flexible approach.
- High level of interpersonal skills to build business partnerships with site personnel and key stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to detect problems and analyze data.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of integrity
- High ethical standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/ projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Experience with electronic document control systems desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, software or technical field.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment e.g. medical device company, ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 certified company.
To Apply: Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Asia Pacific Rim-Australia-Victoria-Melbourne
Req ID: ADV000926