Danaher Corporation Payroll Assistant in Mexicali, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Since 1960, Ormco, one of the many successful companies owned by Danaher Corporation, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment.
Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
* Ensures that employee payroll files are up-to-date and accurate, entering any changes into the system. * Maintains various payroll records such as timecard sheets, automatic bank deposit authorizations, payroll journals and ledgers; makes required adjustments through established procedure. Prepares salary and wage payrolls including deductions, accruals and the issuance and processing of timecards. * Monitors the account distribution of salary and wage payments including correcting prior distributions.
Balances or reconciles assigned payroll records; resolves and adjusts discrepancies; analyzes computer reports to identify and locate sources of error.
Gathers and analyzes payroll data; makes recommendations and prepares various payroll reports to be submitted to supervisor.
Calculates, revises and pay social security’s contributions (S.U.A.).
- Retention, control, review and payment of Infonavit, Fonacot and other associates’ discounts.
- Attention of requirements from IMSS and Infonavit.
- Bank cards and food vouchers assignment and delivery.
- Attention of IMSS and Infonavit audits.
* Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant accounting experience. * Knowledge of TRESS system. * Strong knowledge and experience of Accounting and Taxes. * Attention to detail and accuracy. * Positive attitude.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali
Req ID: ORM001625