Danaher Corporation Planner Jr. in Mexicali, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Since 1960, Ormco, one of the many successful companies owned by Danaher Corporation, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment.
Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
- Prepare the produccion plan according with the metrics established and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement improvement initiatives maintaining Key Performance Indicators metrics.
- Organize and chair cross functional team meetings, including suppliers, for forecasting preparation.
- Responsible for tracking of actual inventory vs. design plan and provide updates to core team.
- Participate in any required Kaizen events/workshops.
- Proven experience of 1 years.
- Experience in the medical industry preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- English proficiency
- Willing to travel
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali
Req ID: ORM001508