Danaher Corporation Production Supervisor in Mexicali, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Since 1960, Ormco, one of the many successful companies owned by Danaher Corporation, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment.
Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that production process deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
· Supervise and coordinate production operations.
· Executes the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards.
· Communicate daily/weekly/monthly objectives to associates.
· Oversee and coach employees.
· Responsible of meeting standards (volume, quality, waste, time in process, deliver) acting in compliance with the company procedures and policies.
· Maintains accurate records of production and reporting the status of work.
· Check production output according to specifications.
· Train new employees on equipment operations and work procedures. Assign new employees to experienced workers for training and monitor their progress.
· Implement measures to motivate employees and increase production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
· Execute disciplinary action when required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Electronic or Electro-mechanical Engineering
· Proven experience of 2 years as Production Supervisor or similar role.
· Experience in the medical industry preferred
· Knowledge of the ISO, FDA, QS standards and regulatory requirements.
· Advanced skills in MS Office
· Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
· Project Management
· Problem-solving skills
· Personnel Management
· Organizational and leadership abilities
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· English 80%
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali
Req ID: ORM001534