Danaher Corporation Channel Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Ormco Corporation Since 1960, Ormco has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment. Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
Ormco, the world leader in orthodontic products and systems, is looking for a talented graphic designer with 4 years of print design experience and 2 years of web and multimedia design experience working in a corporate in-house graphic design department or advertising/design agency.
- Design and produce innovative, brand-compliant sales brochures, advertisements, trade show graphics, print and digital journals, workbooks, packaging, logos, direct mail and other print collateral for professional (orthodontists) and consumer markets
- Support existing brands as determined by marketing team and develop brand identities for product launches
- Take an active role in understanding Ormco's business, brands and marketing/sales objectives
- Develop or edit multimedia projects and interactive applications for mobile devices
- Collaborate with web design team; provide design input and assets for web campaigns
- Direct product and model photoshoots
- Manage a variety of design projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working on projects from concept through production and press-check
- Obtain cost estimates from vendors such as printers, photographers and illustrators; manage relationship and job(s) with selected vendors
Ormco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 4 years print design and 2 years web and multimedia design experience in a corporate in-house graphic department or advertising/creative agency
- Experience with creating new brand identities and adhering to established brand/corporate identities
- In-depth knowledge of print development and production processes
- Consumer product and/or healthcare industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Quark, Adobe CS 5.5 applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Acrobat) with 3D Maya experience a plus
- Experience developing digital magazines and interactive applications for mobile devices, knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Experience working with Microsoft Office in a design capacity
- Excellent skills in design conceptualization, corporate/product branding, typography and layout
- Detail-oriented with refined proofreading skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse personalities in the marketing department
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Limited travel to tradeshows and events may be involved (up to 3x/year)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-DIF-Mexico City
Req ID: ORM001317