Danaher Corporation Sales Account Manager (Sales Representative) in Mexico City, Mexico
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
Plan on sales, serve customers and collect consumer market indicators. Responsible to oversee sales from their territory, managing partner distributors, and training less experienced salespeople.
- Responsible for prospecting new customers, commercial visits, disseminating products and solutions with the purpose of explaining in a value added way the use and possibilities of Esko solutions, providing the final sale.
- Responsible for maintaining the existing customer portfolio at Esko, proposing new solutions and / or upgrading existing solutions.
- Generate direct and indirect sales revenue to reach or exceed the monthly sales target, by quarter and per year.
- Identify new revenue opportunities for the company, developing solutions focused on the need and / or opportunity created for the client and through the development of commercial proposals, according to the company's procedure.
- Conduct / implement marketing activities to capitalize on business opportunities via leads.
- Implement sales and market strategy development for products, solutions and services.
- Keep the information of your territory updated in the CRM database - salesforce, as well as the monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Orient the representatives and distributors of your region, making regular visits and coordinating the funnel of opportunities of representatives and distributors of the Esko brand.
- Evaluate, indicate and approve new distributor partners in their regions in order to increase capillarity and sales revenue.
- Make yourself available for travel
- Propose improvements in their process of responsibility to seek optimization of time and cost whenever possible.
- Periodically update the department's visual management and KPIs
- Perform other activities as assigned.
- Follow company rules, processes and procedures.
Office pack Customer service English desirable CRM Salesforce Experience with sales in the Software, Hardware and / or Esko Solutions Industry Previous experience in similar positions
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico-DIF-Mexico City
Req ID: ESK002855