Danaher Corporation Associate Specialist Customer Technical Support - Future Openings in Miami, FL in Miami, Florida
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward. We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world. Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The position will be for a Midnight shift, 1:00 AM to 09:30 AM, Saturday and Sunday with three days during the week. Also, holiday rotations and assist back filling vacation request for other shifts. Position Description Provide general technical consulting to customers and company staff distinguishing among hardware, reagent and software issues in order to resolve or dispatch the appropriate resource at minimum company expense.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Fielding Customer Calls to Facilitate 24/7 Support Function. Through telephone and electronic (i.e. email) technology provide resolutions on Hardware, Software, Assay and Training related calls from existing customer base.
* Measured on ability to work efficiently and resolve customer issues using the most cost effective solution.
* Triage general inquires across other Beckman Coulter functions.
* Assign calls to field service when unable to resolve over the phone.
* Utilize remote diagnostics to proactively monitor instruments against potential issues.
* Collect and analyze data and classify complaints according to FDA requirements Capture and document all aspects of the customer interactions/issues into Oracle database. * Adhering to and working within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions Continually build upon current knowledge and grow with the expanding Beckman Coulter product menu. Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills. * Demonstrated ability to investigate issues through to root cause.
Required Qualifications: * Associates Degree in life sciences * 0-2 years’ previous customer service experience
Preferred Experience: * Bachelor’s degree in (biology, clinical lab science, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, chemistry) * Previous troubleshooting experience on electromechanical instrumentation * Previous experience in a medical technology call center or experience in a medical laboratory * Experience with an ERP system preferably Oracle
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Miami
Req ID: BEC011891