Danaher Corporation Service Quality Sr Manager - Medical Device in Miami, Florida
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Service Quality Senior Manager is responsible for management and oversight of global Service Quality organization focused on partnering with the Service organization to deliver high quality customer support, service and compliance.
- Building and developing a high performing service quality team with representatives embedded with their respective service teams, e.g., Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets, Asia/Pac
- Development of strategic plans, programs, policies, and procedures, which interpret and ensure compliance with quality system regulations/standards
- Collaborate with corporate quality global service process owner on the development of quality procedures ensuring flexible implementation strategies to suit a wide range of business needs.
- Oversight and support for service related CAPAs ensuring effective investigations, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions
- Implementation and management of internal audit program for service processes
- Collaborate with Service training team for development and deployment of learning and development programs focused on service quality and compliance
- Collaborate across the organization at all levels, across functional groups and geographic locations, including executive management; manage matrices effectively
- Utilize Danaher Business System (DBS) tools to drive compliant and effective processes; improve capability to support service organization
- Prepare, review, and monitor operating budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in areas of life sciences, engineering, or quality assurance.
- Professional designations are not required but training and certificates in quality or regulatory affairs would be a plus (e.g. CQM, CQE, CQA, RAC, CLIA, Six Sigma, Lean Principles)
- 15 years' experience in a regulated medical device/diagnostic industry (less years required with advanced degree).
- Ten years of supervisory and management experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing organizational capability.
- Possess the skills, experience and know-how to bring together the quality and service functions at multiple locations to create an organization that supports the business worldwide.
- Demonstrates knowledge of domestic and international quality systems and other standards such as FDA QSR, ANVISA, COFEPRIS, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and other applicable standards and regulations.
- Global experience leading and/or participating on cross functional teams.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Miami
Req ID: BEC011516