Danaher Corporation Staff Business Analyst in Miami, Florida
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Operation Information System team is seeking a Staff Business Analyst with strong Analytics and Oracle Supply Chain knowledge. The candidate must have a deep understanding of the entire supply chain process. The candidate will be responsible to work with global business partners and IT teams to build business requirements for analytics and enhancements. The candidate must be highly analytical and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable working with individuals throughout the IT and business organization. The candidate should also be trained in process improvement methods like value stream mapping, 5S and visual/daily management.
Primary Responsibilities: * Work in partnership with the business and the IT to understand and document clear requirements, prepare functional design documents, monitor project progress, and test solutions prior to release to users * Integrate research, information and trends into solutions to identify and solve complex problems * Work with general direction and act as a key contributor in own area of knowledge * Apply extensive knowledge of technical principles, theories, and concepts in chosen field and employ sound project management.
* Requires a Bachelor’s degree in field with 9 years of experience * 5 years of Business Analyst experience or similar role, supporting Oracle applications or another ERP application. * Experience in a large scale Oracle or other ERP implementation, particularly in a global environment, including one in a leadership role * Expertise in multiple modules in Oracle applications * Knowledge in reporting tools like Oracle OBI, BI Publisher, etc. * Demonstrated knowledge/usage with lean tools: Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, 5S, Kanban & Practical Problem Solving * Highly desired to have PMP certification or Equivalent * The position requires flexible work hours and will require travel (10 – 25%) Preferred Qualifications:
- Technical skills, including writing SQL and PL/SQL queries, using TOAD,
- Keen attention to detail; solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence and position new ideas, initiatives and innovations.
- Brings energy and purpose to the workplace every day.
- Is a team player; understands coworkers’ contributions and recognizes accomplishments
- Thinks through and analyzes complex problems, challenges and drives to root cause.Actively participates in cross functional brainstorming sessions.
Danaher Corporation Overview
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our elite brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture the Danaher Business System. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create new value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC011714