Danaher Corporation Staff Systems Quality Assurance Engineer in Miami, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The Staff Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the integrity of products manufactured and shipped out to clients, support business and customer needs, and comply with government regulations, industry and OpCo standards. * May be responsible for supplier selection & auditing, material qualification, material inspection and performance monitoring. * May review and approve engineering drawings, specifications, procedures, test protocols, test analysis reports, Design and Engineering Changes, Manufacturing Work Instructions, and all other required quality system documentations.
* May manage process and product non-conformances in line with company procedures. * May conduct quality assurance tests to ensure product specifications are met. * May review, investigate, resolve and report on quality discrepancies. * May develop, maintain, monitor, and audit quality management system and protocols including systems automation, processes, and procedures that ensure compliance with regulations and standards. * May monitor, investigate, and report on customer complaints and coordinate resolutions with manufacturing functions. * May participate in cross-function teams to support market release of new product development. * May lead audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings. * May have frequent interaction with other functional areas and operating entities which requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. * Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. * Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. * May lead functional teams or projects.
* Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field. * Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. * May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. * Leads others to solve complex problems. * Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
* Bachelors degree in engineering discipline with nine years of experience or * Masters degree in engineering discipline with seven years of experience. * Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. * Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be capable of producing detailed and comprehensive quality system documentation and reports. * Must have proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel. * ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is a plus. *LI-TH1.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Miami
Req ID: BEC013506