Danaher Corporation Technical Lead Project Management - NACO Service Organization in Miami, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Project Technical Lead will be responsible for managing key processes in reviewing and collaborating with Sales team to finalize the technical solution with the customer, in addition to preparing local Team for technical readiness. This role will work with Project Managers, Sales Consultants, Commercial operations, Field Applications, Field Service and Tech Support to advance the placement and sale of the Beckman portfolio.
Essential Functions of this role are to:
* Ability to evaluate customer needs against proposed solution to deliver complex configuration architecture, customized to each customer need.
* Assist customers with site preparation requirements.
* Assist with coordinating technical resource for installations.
* Assist with coordinating technical resources to resolve system issues.
* Preparing the customer for successful ‘Go Live’
* Liaison between the Customer and Beckman Coulter resources to assist in the acceleration of the “Go-Live” process by coordinating readiness * Accountability- for the consultation of customers and support of the field team in areas related to the lab’s IT and Automation infrastructure * Mentorship- the local team to increase technical knowledge * Knowledgeable- Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to assist field sales in establishing the right solutions * Communication- professionally manage cross functional, strategic IT sales functions, managing presentations * Customer centric; understand the customers’ business, challenges, and goals * Preparation and Implementation- Appropriate reporting to ensure efficient installs with minimal delays and disruptions. * Accountability for results - Drive to meet agreed objectives & targets * Develop and deliver presentations at senior levels in an organization
* Must have a BS or BA, MT degree, equivalent of at least 5 years of experience * Understand of clinical laboratory workflow process analysis in the current regulatory environment * Must be a self-starter, with strong execution, communication, and leadership skills. * Ability to work remotely with extensive travel * LIS/HIS - Knowledge of system interoperability – HL7, ASTM, TCP/IP, FTP * IT connectivity and Infrastructure – Network Administration & IT security * Understands middleware and how it manages customer workflow, and interface to customer LIS * Understands instrumentation Verification procedures and process * Understands laboratory Automation solutions and complexities of customer workflow in an automated environment * Understands data networking and security * Understanding of the sales process complex sales cycles * Market assessment and understanding * Excellent technical/ analytical/ problem solving skills * Verbal, presentation and written communication skills * Negotiation skills/Objections handling
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MN-Chaska
Req ID: BEC016175