Danaher Corporation Assembler in Middleton, Wisconsin
Danaher Company Description
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981, Orascoptic has been designing and manufacturing award-winning loupes and light systems in Middleton, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
Full-Time Position in the Medical Device Industry
• $13.25 - $15.25 per hour, depending on experience.
• Opportunity for advancement
• 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime.
• Excellent medical and dental benefits.
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay.
Light manufacturing assembly of magnification products.
• Assemble optical lenses into telescopes
• Glue telescopes into eyewear lenses
• Cut and edge eyewear lenses
• May operate a CNC drill
• Inspect and package product
• High school degree or GED
• Speak, read and write in English
• Must be able to lift up to 5-10 pounds frequently.
• Familiarity with optical prescriptions and diagnostic equipment is a plus.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is helpful.
• Ability to work overtime during week and weekends as needed.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-WI-Middleton
Req ID: ORA000299