Danaher Corporation Marketing Manager in Middleton, Wisconsin
Danaher Company Description
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981, Orascoptic has been designing and manufacturing award-winning loupes and light systems in Middleton, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives associated with marketing brand identity, marketing leads, revenues, and market share.
- Analyze marketing programs effectiveness and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Work with R&D and Product Management to create go-to-market communication strategies related to new product launches.
- Manage expense budgets related to marketing campaigns, communication vehicles, marketing sponsored educational events, and tradeshows.
- Plan and conduct market research (VOC) to identify opportunities for increased sales and enhance the customer experience including (but not limited to) voice of customer analysis, value proposition, promotional preferences, and market communication channels.
- Oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic/social media, trade show, direct mail, web content, digital marketing, educational binders, industry news and signage.
- Communicate with outside agencies and suppliers regarding ongoing campaigns, including negotiating pricing and/or contract terms.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Develop effective KOL strategy for company, recruit KOL’s for activities, execute agreements with KOL’s and track ROI on all KOL initiatives, correcting course as appropriate
- Maintain customer databases and approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Supervise development of effective data analytics tools to evaluate marketing performance.
- Lead development of CRM capabilities and supervise utilization of CRM to drive market awareness, education as well as Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Provide post-event reports, ROI analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs and initiatives.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Ensure compliance with product claim regulations, audits, and reporting.
- Make effective marketing presentations at sales meetings, before clinicians, etc.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; and rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Supervise the internal sales team, including hiring, training, and leading the team to achieve effectiveness. This role to be transitioned out in 2H 2018
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing or marketing communications.
Must be able to travel 25% of the time.
Team leadership proven track record.
- Experience developing marketing / product strategy, operating plans and budgets.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, along with lead nurturing software such as HubSpot.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation.
- Must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the needs and preferences of the target audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint (Access is a plus)
Experience in the medical, optical or dental industries a plus.
Metrex Research Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-WI-Middleton
Req ID: ORA000287