Danaher Corporation Shipper Receiver in Middleton, Wisconsin
Danaher Company Description
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981, Orascoptic has been designing and manufacturing award-winning loupes and light systems in Middleton, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
• Perform daily procedures to ship all available products correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Review invoice/packing list, pull and pick required product, and ensure product and accessory items are correct (part numbers, lot numbers) and match the invoice/packing list
• Pick Inventory in FIFO order
• Utilize UPS/Fedex/DHL software for shipments
• Ship and confirm shipments using Clipper Ship and Oracle software.
• File all end of day shipping documents.
• Provide information to carriers regarding shipments.
• Issue call tags as required
• Complete international shipping documents
• May receive packages into the facility and document receipts
• High school diploma or GED • Minimum 6-12 months shipping, receiving, and inventory control knowledge. • Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic shipping software. • Efficient data entry skills. • Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and 15 pounds frequently.
• Familiarity with FDA and GMP’s preferred. • Well organized and high attention to detail • Ability to work with limited supervision. • Highly motivated self starter. • Ability to interact well with others; both internal and external departments. • Ability to adjust daily tasks to meet department demands. • Certification on “Dangerous Goods” preferred but not required
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-WI-Middleton
Req ID: ORA000276