Danaher Corporation Sales Engineer Central Italy (End Users) in Milano, Italy
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet, thermal ink jet, laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting, case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team member in 26 countries worldwide. In addition,the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
We are currently seeking aSales Engineer to join our team inItaly.
Purpose of the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to specify and sell the full range of Videojet coding and marking equipment. This includes Industrial small character inkjet, High resolution case printing, and Thermal Inkjet and Laser solutions, throughout the specified geography. The post holder is required to provide these solutions to all vertical markets. In addition to the technical hardware selling, there is a strong requirement to sell a variety of finance and service agreements to Videojet customers. Customer retention and growth through new business activity are two key drivers.
- Sell Videojet equipment (CIJ, LCM, Laser, LPA/LA, TTO, Graphic) – key metric: m onthly revenue to target
- Sell service and supplies contracts to existing and new customers – key metrics: monthly revenue to target * Cold canvas territory, investigate, generate & follow up on sales leads – key metrics: customer visits per target [10-12 visits per week]
- Participate in progress, funnel and forecast reviews on a weekly & monthly basis with the Sales Manager
Maintain Customer & Prospect information in Company CRM ( salesforce.com )
· Ability, agility and tenacity to secure sales that others would consider too complex/hard to convert.Additional Responsibilities:
Ensure preparation of print samples for customers
- Survey and specify equipment/accessories at prospective customer sites
- Perform on-site demonstrations and arrange for trials at customers’ sites
- Participate in regional/national trade shows
- Remain abreast of competitive sales practices to maximise sales
- Handle any customer enquiries
Travel and perform other duties as required.
Must have a proven track record of sales into production, manufacturing or other technical B2B environments (ideally at least 3 years of experience)
- Relevant technical experience in an Engineering, Production or Manufacturing field
- Demonstrated success in a process driven, performance measured role. Preferred Sales or Service roles.
A technical qualification is desirable but not essential.
Ability to travel within own territory, often to remote industrial locations, at short notice.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Italy-Lombardia-Milano
Req ID: VID003992