Danaher Corporation EMEA Core Histology Consumables Products Market Development Manager (can be based in any European Country) in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
To effectively lead the EMEA Histology Consumables business throughout the field sales and inside sales teams, to achieve revenue and market share gain targets. Develop clear marketing strategies and tactics in alignment with Global team to win business from existing, and new accounts and actively support its implementation in the field.
Histology Consumables Market Development Leadership
- Own annual EMEA Histology Consumables revenue growth targets and longer term strategic growth target development
- Develop and define the EMEA histology Consumables business strategy on an annual basis to ensure consistent above-market growth
- Define consumables offering and its value proposition
- Pilot the most adequate service channels e.g. Transformative Marketing, Direct sales, Inside sales, 3rdparties in order to support consumables growth
- Research and develop a deep knowledge of the market, key competitors and other products/solutions in the field
- Establish and implement KPIs for measuring business success in line with strategic goals of the business for the year and longer term
- Collaborate directly with the EMEA Country Managers and Regional Market Development Managers to execute this strategy to achieve and exceed monthly and annual pipeline, orders and sales targets, strategic and unit sales mix objectives, profit goal and market share goals
- Provide coaching to key regional leaders and associates on consumables value proposition to enable effective sales execution
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships
- Evaluate consumables sales trends in comparison with competition –develop plans to support the regional sales teams winning market share
- Set priorities and drive consumables promotion and special selling efforts as appropriate to optimize results
- Be responsible for pricing–setting and price realization
- Support training to sales organization for new launches or upgrades and drive launch execution and excellence
- Participate in innovation activities with the Business Unit and Global Marketing team bringing VOC and market insights
- Follow and refine MDM RACI based on continuous improvement and evolution of the organization
- Support regional teams to ensure focus on accuracy of forecasting and funnel management of consumables business
- Conduct Monthly Funnel Review meetings to strategically manage and drive funnel developmen
- Implement consumables funnel management into SFDC in alignment with Global IT
- Healthcare industry background: knowledge of technologies, processes and selling/purchasing with the hospital environment, competitor and market awareness, especially in the field of histopathology
- Marketing and/or consumables sales background with a proven record of delivering sustained growth (5-8 years)
- Commercial awareness: understanding of capital sales, rental reagent sales and leasing agreements
- In-depth understanding of the requirements and the importance to follow procedures and process as this is a highly regulated sector by the FDA and other governmental bodies
- Understands business on an EMEA scale and that different approaches work in different places
- English (additional European languages are a plus)
- Bachelor degree (business, marketing, engineering, science), MBA preferred
- Builds effective relationships both inside and outside the organization – ability to work effectively in a matrix structure and be accountable for delivering business results without direct reports
Financial acumen: budgets, forecasting, providing quotations, responding to tenders and managing priorities to meet revenue targets.
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-ENG-Milton Keynes
Req ID: SEL001404