Danaher Corporation Regional Market Development Manager Pathology Imaging UKI in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
To effectively lead the Country PI business in the context of the regional account management structure to achieve its revenue and market share gain targets. Develop clear strategies to drive and win business from existing, new and competitor accounts and actively support their implementation in the field. This candidate will have a significant level of experience working in the Health Care IT sector and be able to demonstrate both a deep business understanding and a proven success record of performance and results.
Pathology Imaging Market Development Leadership
- Own annual regional PI revenue growth targets and longer term strategic growth target development
- Develop and define the regional PI business strategy on an annual basis to ensure consistent above-market growth
- Research and develop a deep knowledge of the market, key competitors and other products in the field.
- Establish and implement KPIs for measuring business success in line with strategic goals of the business for the year and longer term
- Provide coaching to country leaders and associates on effective sales strategies and skills for the PI product lines
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships in the territory, focusing on establishing centres of excellence and reference sites for the PI portfolio
- Evaluate product sales trends in comparison with competitive products
- Set priorities and drive product promotion and special selling efforts as appropriate to optimize results
- Be responsible for pricing – setting and price realization
- Attend Monthly Funnel Review meetings to strategically manage and drive funnel development
- Execute optimal demonstration unit configurations and drive consistent turnover of demonstration equipment by sell-off to optimize working capital
- Support training to sales organization for new product launches or product upgrades and drive launch execution and excellence
- Follow and refine MDM RACI based on continuous improvement and evolution of the organization
- Sales and/or marketing background with a proven record of delivering sustained double-digit revenue growth and strong market share gains in HCIT segment
- Healthcare industry: knowledge of technologies, processes and selling/purchasing with the hospital environment, competitor and market awareness, especially in the field of histopathology.
- Financial acumen: budgets, forecasting, providing quotations, responding to tenders and managing priorities to meet revenue targets.
- Commercial awareness: deep understanding of capital sales, rental reagent sales and leasing agreements
In-depth understanding of the requirements and the importance to follow procedures and process as this is a highly regulated sector by the FDA and other governmental bodies.
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire-Milton Keynes
Req ID: SEL001339