Danaher Corporation Manager, NACO Marketing Urinalysis in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Marketing Manager for Urinalysis will be responsible and accountable for downstream marketing activities, including coordinating market plans and launch programs for Urinalysis, Consultant/ partner to sales force, as well as other functional areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute on product positioning and messaging to differentiate products in the market and increase the division’s performance and profitability.
- Sales enablement – communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develops the sales tools and training to support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – execute on the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – understand customers, customer needs and buying criteria. Develop insights and actions based on VOC. Complete SWOT analyses on competitors and help develop strategies and action plans for winning.
- Demand generation – help develop strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Establishes methods and metrics to track key performance indicators, including market share, customer retention and competitive win in each market segment
* B.S. in medical technology, science, technology or related field; MBA a plus * 9 years marketing experience with emphasis in downstream/commercial marketing strategies, tactics and execution. (Preference with Healthcare and IVD) * Ideal candidate has knowledge of the N. America diagnostics market, preferably in Hematology and/or Urinalysis sales cycles, market drivers, customer needs, competitors, decision-making processes, regulatory and reimbursement impact, market segments. Experience with the sales cycle for capital equipment is highly desired. * Prior experience (ideally in Healthcare/IVD) with developing and executing marketing plans, positioning, pricing, producing sales materials, sales training, and communications. * Written and successfully executed annual marketing/ business plans: strategies, tactics, and metrics to drive and achieve business goals. * Demonstrated track record of commercial success. * Ability to work cross departmentally to achieve company strategic vision outside of core product line, identifying, cultivating and ensuring long term company growth. * Ability, talent, commitment and ambition to assume increased scopes of responsibility in organization * Strong interpersonal skills and communications style that will develop confidence not only internally among employees and the Executive Team, but also externally among current and potential customers. * Emotional maturity and ability to create change in an environment where the structure may evolve rapidly. * Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to perform exceptionally well in fast paced, performance/metric oriented environment. * Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization. * High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency, ‘roll up their sleeves’ type individual who is able to get marketing and sales organization excited about their goals * Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to perform exceptionally well in fast paced, performance oriented environment. * Ability to travel 25% with some months potentially higher
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: BEC011328